- Pediatric Nephrology, Board Certified, 1982
- Pediatrics, Board Certified, 1980
- Transplantation Services
- U. of Missouri - Columbia School of Medicine 1975
- SUNY Upstate U. Hospital - Syracuse, NY 1978
- U. of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic 1981
Childhood nephrotic syndrome, acute and chronic dialysis, kidney/bladder ultrasonography, pediatric voiding dysfunction and urinary tract infections, professional and patient-family education, clinical and translational research.
Clinical research: nephrotic syndrome, pediatric hypertension, childhood voiding dysfunction.
Former Chairman of the Board, National Kidney Foundation of the National Capital Area; Former elected member, Executive Committee, Section on Nephrology, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics - Fellow
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- American Society of Physician Executives
- International Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- National Kidney Foundation
- Geisinger Medical Center