- Family Medicine, Board Certified, 1986
- Primary Care
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University 1983
- Williamsport Hospital and Medical Center 1986
Sports-related health issues; currently serving as the school physician for the Tunkhannock Area School District.
As a father of 11 children, Dr. Sayre has an abundance of practical experience in pediatrics. He enjoys caring for patients of all ages, but his life experiences make him uniquely qualified in pediatric care.
- American Board of Family Practice - Diplomate
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center