- Internal Medicine, Board Certified, 1995
- Sports Medicine, Board Certified, 1997
- Hahnemann University, School of Medicine 1992
- Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network 1995
- West Virginia U.- Charleston, WV 1996
Compartment pressure testing, exercise performance testing, fitness and nutrition analyses, musculoskeletal medicine, fracture care, concussion management (neuropsychological testing), cardiovascular issues, exercise-induced asthma and respiratory conditions, diabetic athletes, heat-related injuries, internal injuries, infections, skin conditions, overtraining, pre-participation exams and physicals (athletic, annual, work, executive).
Dr. Ross specializes in providing care to athletes of all ages and experience levels. He has served as medical director of the Exercise Performance Laboratory at the University of Texas at Arlington; medical director of the USA Weightlifting World Team Trials in Irving, Texas; medical director for the 2000 US Olympic Triathlon Trials and Wrestling Trials; ring-side physician for ESPN Fight Nights and NBC Friday Night Fights; rodeo physician for PBR and Mesquite Championship Rodeos; and more. He is team physician for the Misericordia University and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins.
- American College of Physicians - Fellow
- American College of Sports Medicine, Texas Chapter - Past President
- American Medical Society For Sports Medicine
- Mid-Atlantic Chapter American College Sports Medicine - Board Member
- Geisinger Bloomsburg Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center